Custom System for Natural and Synthetic Latex
Operator-friendly controls combined with precision mixing and metering technology makes the Oakes mixer an ideal choice for latex production. Available in several sizes, our in-line latex foamers can accommodate throughputs up to 10,000lbs/hr.
Optionally, blenders may be incorporated into the system for the production of natural, or blends of natural and synthetic latex foam. As the latex foam flows from the mixing head into the blender; zinc oxide slurry, sodium silicofluoride, pigment slurry, ammonium chloride or other agents are metered into the product stream via injection needles for uniform dispersion.
Every Oakes Mixer/Foamer is custom engineered and built entirely of stainless steel.
- AC Variable Frequency Drives
- Dial Thermometer
- Digital Tachometers (Rotor/Pump)
- Double Mechanical Shaft Seals
- Pneumatic Conical Back Pressure Valve
- Solenoid Air Shut-off Valve
- SST Frame/Base Plate/Table
- 303 SST Mixing Head Assembly
- SST NEMA4X Electrical Enclosure
- All Wetted Parts made of Stainless Steel
- Oakes Mixer Controller
- Automatic Back Pressure Control
- Close Clearance Rotor for Higher Shear
- Dedicated Oil-less Air Compressor
- Jacketed Stators
- Mechanical Seal Balancing/Cooling System
- Swivel Lock & Brake Casters
- Thru-Stator Injection Ports
- 316 SST Monel or Hastelloy Construction
- Stainless Steel Motors-Drives
For more information about this product, contact an Oakes Engineer.