|The Oakes Depositing process:
Continuous, reliable, flexible & fast
No more product handling! Designed for easy operation, the Oakes Injector works without a hopper: product transfers directly from the continuous mixer to the depositor. Using an "in-position" pan sensing system, the depositing manifold automatically tracks the pan and injects creme. After injecting, the manifold lifts vertically and returns horizontally to pick up the next row. If the depositor senses that a pan is not "in-position", the manifold will stop and wait for the next pan.
Oakes uses a steady, low pressure depositing system to handle your product. Unlike the piston depositor that can damage product with harsh compression and decompression, the low pressure system ensures accurate scaling without damaging product density.
- Hopper-less Depositing: no product handling or bowl cleaning
- No pistons with associated inconsistencies
- Manifolds may be custom configured to inject single or multiple row pans
Features, Options and Accessories:
Production Depositors are Available in Two Widths: 38' or 44'
Vea el video en español
- Allen-Bradley SLC Controller
- BISSC Compliant
- SST Enclosure With Full Size Access Doors
- Travelling Stripper
- Adjustable Pan Guides
- Automatic In-Feed
- Creme Injector Suck-Back Mechanism
- Manifolds for a variety of pans
- Casters w/ locking capabilities
Production capacity is largely determined by pan size and configuration.
|Contact an Oakes Engineer for specific information regarding your application