- Allen-Bradley Color Panel View™
- A-B Programmable Logic Controller
- "Touch-Screen" Entry of All Menu Data
- Pneumatic Cover (16/30" SM Optional)
- Quick-release 1/2 turn Cam Latches
- Pneumatically Actuated Pump Protection Valve
- Solid SST Baseplate w/Adjustable Legs
- Waukesha SST Transfer Pump
- Variable Mix Time
- Jacketed Tank: Heat/Chill
- Load Cell Mounting for Automatic Wet/Dry Loading
- Variable Speed Mixing
Vea el video en español
Blend & Transfer Ingredients
in 4-9 Min. or Less
Produce a more consistent, homogenous, and more controlled premix than conventional batch mixers - in less time.
Large stationary and rotating blades blend your wet and dry ingredients with minimal air incorporation. After blending, a self contained waukesha transfer pump ensures a quick and total transfer to a Holding Tank. The Slurry Mixer is now ready to receive another batch without delay.
Typical batches run from 90 to 2000 lbs in 4-9 minutes or less.
Designed for CIP, Oakes Slurry Mixers reduce valuable maintenance and clean-up time.
Slurry Mixers are available in 5 sizes:
- 18"SM 90lb capacity
- 30"SM 500lb capacity
- 40"SM 1000lb capacity
- 50"SM 1500lb capacity
- 60"SM 2000lb capacity
All Models may be Single or Variable speed.
40"/50" units may be Conventional or Hydraulic.
60" units available in Hydraulic Power only.