Tough enough to pump any high viscosity product!
Initially designed to pump viscous fig fillings, the stuffer is also ideal for brownies, devil's food, icings, nougat, whipped butter or cream cheese.
Features include easy product loading using the Stuffer's built-in 200gal stainless steel holding tank, located directly over the screw in-feed housing. Digital controls automatically monitor screw rpm to ensure constant pressure at the pump inlet, regardless of production rate. The holding tank and all wetted parts are jacketed for heating or cooling.
The Screw Stuffer is completely sanitary and easily disassembled for cleaning.
- Throughput: up to 6000 pounds per hour
- Digital Controller Monitors RPM
- Stainless Steel NEMA4 Electrical Enclosure with Tachometer
- 200gal Stainless Steel Holding Tank
- Jacketed Tank for Heating or Cooling
- 7.5hp TEFC Gear Motor
- 7.5hp AC Variable Frequency Drive
- Positive Displacement Waukesha Pump
- Stainless Steel Base Plate with I-Beam Support
- Pump Assembly Mounted Separately on Casters
- Screw Extractor/Carriage for disassembly and cleaning
- Pressure Transducer to Monitor Pump Pressure
- Twin Stainless Steel Screws
- In-Line Magnetic Trap
- NEMA4X SST Variable Frequency Drive